Oh Dear

Well done with the pictures of the toast engine Kev that looks very very expensive to me  Must be a few grand there to put that right or a dont bother really and wait.

Is it a new find or a bike we know?

Whatever I dont think it will be running next week...

Re: Oh Dear

gasman
Administrator
That's Dales engine

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 May 2014, at 11:24, "Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Well done with the pictures of the toast engine Kev that looks very very expensive to me  Must be a few grand there to put that right or a dont bother really and wait.

Is it a new find or a bike we know?

Whatever I dont think it will be running next week...

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Oh-Dear-tp5001089.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Oh Dear

Oh dear ....