New price high?

Keepin' on
April OBM small ad for a 1979 model in Worcs., said to have spent most of life in a collection/ museum - 2600 miles/ £18000.

Re: New price high?

Nick
I think it's cheap (do you have the details)- I was out on mine with a Classic Club I ride with and a member with an extensive (expensive!) Collection  that he does ride was saying how much he wanted one!
He was on a Triumph Legend Trident that wasn't running well.
If anyone is thinking of selling let me know- before my wife sells him mine!
/Users/nickgilljones/Desktop/Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 14.53.54.png

Re: New price high?

70s 2 strokes are bonkers high at present I could see a mint mk2 with history getting near 20k