New pages added,

gasman
Administrator
Dale and his new find, (Dale's page)
 also Dave Roper the American racer who did a lot of work at Silk still has his racer in road trim now. (Silk Racing)

Re: New pages added,

Yes I think Dale will need more than polish for Christmas

Re: New pages added,

Oh I cant access all of the pages now as they do not scroll all of the way to the left?

Re: New pages added,

gasman
Administrator
Paul, does your menu  not drop down below more when you place the mouse over the "more" option. If not let me know as mine does, do you also have sound as most times mine play's now't. Kev

Re: New pages added,

Its to the left hand side that goes last box for me is Silk Racing is there anything after that?

Re: New pages added,

gasman
Administrator
Paul try that, had to look at daughters laptop to see problem, hopefully you will have home on the left hand side with drop down menu on right hand side. Thanks for letting me know. Kev

Re: New pages added,

hendred
Same problem as Paul.  By reducing the screen size to 75% I can see all the boxes on the left hand side.  Have the drop down menu on the right hand side at 100%.

Off to the Opticians now for some stronger glasses!

Re: New pages added,

gasman
Administrator
any update on what you see for the site......Kev

Re: New pages added,

yes, ok now