New Toy

gasman
Just got my new toy. Will have to wait till Jan to get it going as my sparky has gone to the States to see his Girlfriend and fly model aircraft. Told him to come back sooner but cannot post reply here..

Re: New Toy

Staffs
I knew you built that corner in the shed for something. Looks god to me, what colour are you going to paint it? any metallic purple left over?

Re: New Toy

gasman
Administrator
Thought about KTM Orange but not sure. Also found the head turns in two directions, one on the 90deg plane the other on 45 deg. so in theory should be able to tackle most jobs with this. that's if it's not too bright.

Re: New Toy

That makes me feel very inadequate with my little Warco mill

Re: New Toy

Staffs
The double swivel on the head is going to give you a head ache when you clock it back to true. Orange sounds good.

Re: New Toy

gasman
Administrator
clock it,, that sounds like i'm supposed to know what i'm doing, it's only for show you know..