Manx GP 2022

JJ

Manx GP 2022

JJ
I will be taking my Silk; AAR210S Royal Blue/gold pinstriped; with 1/2 fairing and clip-ons, (thanks to Clive) to the Island for the ManxGP next year. Is anybody else going with one?
Last time I was on the Island there was one lapping at Jurby.
I'll be with my son (white Ducati 848) well, someone has to look after me these days.
JJ

Re: Manx GP 2022

Think I am going to give the IOW TT thing a go
JJ

Re: Manx GP 2022

JJ
Um... IOW is the Isle of Wight! IOM is very different especially during TT week and ManxGP week. The Manx GP is less frenetic than the TT. It is good to book ferries early; then your accommodation when you know the dates and times of your ferries: During 'social hours' they fill up very quickly leaving no option but sailing at midnight. If you are coming to the Manx let me know.

Re: Manx GP 2022

Yes went to the TT IOM for about 10 years late 80s early 90s those great days are now long gone with closed roads and speed cameras. Mad Sunday was a blast lol
Here's me on my Bantam one year early 90s doing Ramsey Sprint.

Just thought might as well be at the very first IOW TT as different.

JJ

Re: Manx GP 2022

JJ
Good to see a Bantam having its neck wrung. My first bike (at 16) was a C15. I’d been riding my Dad’s Velocette round the lawn for about 6 months before that, and a Mobylette in the woods, when we could pinch some petrol out of the can for Dad’s mower.