MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 9th / 10th March

MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 9th / 10th March

gasman
Administrator
To anyone who may be interested, This year there will be three Silk's at this show.  Two complete and running bikes plus the Phoenix in it's restoration state.  will post pictures once the weekend is over. Kev

Re: MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 9th / 10th March

gasman
Administrator
MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show

Re: MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 9th / 10th March

gasman

Re: MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 9th / 10th March

Well Done Kev very nice stand and I recognise the third bike also but how could I have seen that if it is in Scotland?