Lumenition Optical Switches

hendred
I have been looking for a spare optical switch for my original Lumenition ignition.  The new switches don't work with MK16 modules.  There are quite a few old stock optical switches on EBay at present.  From what I can make of it, early optical switches have red caps for the infra red "eyes" and twisted leads with a white plug and later versions have black  caps, straight leads and red plugs which have now gone back to white.
I have taken a punt on one, labelled OSA 501, which is for a Marelli distributor and looks identical to the Silk switch.  The seller, srvoo9, has several other switches and the one for a Bosch distributor looks like it could made to fit,  EBay number 264859484766.  The Lumenition part number is OSA 216X.  May be of interest if you are willing to take a punt.

Re: Lumenition Optical Switches

hendred
See Smokey Paul's response to Boyer Ignition problems.  Makes this topic redundant!

Re: Lumenition Optical Switches

501 is correct number