Ingliston Motorcycle Show March 8th - 9th

Ingliston Motorcycle Show March 8th - 9th

gasman
Administrator
It's that time of year again the Scottish Bike show at Ingliston March 8th and 9th 2014.

I will be taking my Silk 700s and my Scott Special, at the last count the stand will also include a very nice Silk/Scott, if anyone would like to join me with or without a bike you will be most welcome. Unfortunately the second Silk 700s is unable to attend this year. if interested contact me. Thanks Kev

Re: Ingliston Motorcycle Show March 8th - 9th

Staffs
So which motorcycle legend is going to adorn your Silk this year then Gas man? Then ask what part of Spain was it built in.