Ignition problem

Titan500
Having spent some time working on the Silk today , I found I am getting a really great blue spark so my coils are working well. I suspect the pickup behind the oil pump is damaged and corroded from sitting over time meaning there is no make up or break up primary. I hear this is a pretty common fault on the Silk and there are other kits out there such as boyer to cure the problem?

Any help would be appreciated , thank you.

Regards
Dal

Re: Ignition problem

Hendred
See Boyer Update further down this page for details of the Boyer system with the correct ignition advance.