Identify Parts 1

Arthur Farrow
Who can identify these bits please

Re: Identify Parts 1

OliverRR91
The two parts on the right are front brake caliper brackets.

Re: Identify Parts 1

The little alloy piece is a MK2 footrest rubber end retainer

Can I have some different angles of the other parts please as think I know but want to be sure

Ta Paul

Re: Identify Parts 1

The caliper brackets are Mk2 APLockheed Girling converter brackets to Spondon forks

Re: Identify Parts 1

aSSmoothaS
Top left - part of clutch release mech.
Middle- with six holes are part of Spondon fork shuttle valves.
Bottom left- rear wheel spindle abutment ( alloy wheels)
Hope this helps.

Re: Identify Parts 1

Totally agree just wanted a close up on the clutch parts before I made a fool of myself lol