Headlamp Rubbers

Arthur Farrow
Just to reind all I made a batch of headlamp rubbers. So far I have sold about 6 sets and all seem happy but am anxious to get back my outlay and I will not be commissioning any more. £20 a set of 4 incl postage in UK. £25 outside UK posted.

Never seen a Silk without them perished.

Arthur Farrow
Haling Rise
21 Haling Park Road
South Croydon
Surrey
CR2 6NJ

arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Mobile : 0771 0078586
Home : 0208 681 8447

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

Hi Arthur if it looks desperate let me know and I will buy a spare set from you to help.

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

Staffs
Arthur I will have a couple of sets from you please. I have a Silk coming in April for a service and some fork work. Could you bring them with you when you come up to pick up. Thanks Staffs

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

Titan500
hopefully he still has some left , email sent

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

Arthur has confirmed he is having a few more sets made but due to costs these are available thru this site only at £25 a set. Contact details are as per the thread.

Thanks Arthur for the update.

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

Arthur Farrow
Well here we are in Lockdown and I'm racing my way through jobs I should have done ages ago...now moved on to the Silk finally. Its just an assembly job all work done BUT Putting the forks/front wheel in was terrible job. Avon tyre a shade too wide discs not in right alignment etc.

Now to get engine in frame on my own. whilst on my own.or NOT. I had a heart op last year and just cannot lift it in. Had the bright idea of laying the motor on its side and dropping the frame over. No good..oh for a mate to help!!

I have found a set of FORK RUBBERS SPARE..Im now in the Midlands not stinky old Croydon and can still be reached on arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

gilesorton
How much would you want for them, please.
Giles

Re[2]: Headlamp Rubbers

Arthur Farrow
Morning Giles,

£30 post free should do it. Ok they are a good fit but you will need to lubricate internally ( I used WD40) or stanchions can stick

Cheers I don’t think there is any chance of any more and anyway i would have to buy a batch of 20 sets min and I think the market is done!

Bank transfer is Ok or paypal

CHEERS

Arthur Farrow
Moorbarn House
School Lane
Stretton on Dunsmore
Warwickshire
CV23 9NB

Telephone : 024 7501 1213
Mobile      : 0771 007 8586

How much would you want for them, please.
Giles

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Headlamp-Rubbers-tp5000750p5001838.html
To unsubscribe from Headlamp Rubbers, click here.
NAML

Avast logo

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

gilesorton
Evening Arthur

Thanks - I will be happy to send funds by bank transfer if you could let me have an account number please.

Regards

Giles

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020, at 11:52 AM, Arthur Farrow [via Silk Motorcycles] wrote:
Morning Giles,

£30 post free should do it. Ok they are a good fit but you will need to lubricate internally ( I used WD40) or stanchions can stick

Cheers I don’t think there is any chance of any more and anyway i would have to buy a batch of 20 sets min and I think the market is done!

Bank transfer is Ok or paypal

CHEERS

Arthur Farrow
Moorbarn House
School Lane
Stretton on Dunsmore
Warwickshire
CV23 9NB

Telephone : 024 7501 1213
Mobile      : 0771 007 8586

How much would you want for them, please.
Giles

To unsubscribe from Headlamp Rubbers, click here.

Avast logo

To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.

--
  Giles Orton
07768 827101

Re[2]: Headlamp Rubbers

Arthur Farrow
lloyds

30-16-74

15967568

Arthur w farrow

Better let me have your address too Giles!!  I'll post asap. I’m afraid I’m one of the 1m ones told to isolate for 12 weeks due to Open heart surgery last year and COPD so I’m reliant on other to go to Post Office but should be on way by Saturday latest. I’m not a particularly old geezer and still work from home so its all a bit annoying, but you're a long time dead as they say. Grim isn’t it??

CHEERS !!

Arthur Farrow
Moorbarn House
School Lane
Stretton on Dunsmore
Warwickshire
CV23 9NB

Telephone : 024 7501 1213
Mobile      : 0771 007 8586

How much would you want for them, please.
Giles

To unsubscribe from Headlamp Rubbers, click here.

Avast logo

To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.

--
  Giles Orton
07768 827101

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Headlamp-Rubbers-tp5000750p5001840.html
To unsubscribe from Headlamp Rubbers, click here.
NAML

Re: Headlamp Rubbers

gilesorton
Thanks Arthur. £30 just sent via Monzo. Please despatch to
Giles Orton, Brun Meadows, Kirk Langley, Ashbourne, DE6 4LU

No particular hurry.

Keep safe and well.

Giles