Head re- torquing

Nick
My cylinder head needs re-torquing as I noticed some evidence of slight water blowing out of the rear of the head.

I just tightened it a bit with a socket on diagonal  bolts starting at the inner and moving out and its stopped.

The book say torque them 20-25ft/lb in the correct order. But does not give what this is?

I have seen Aurthur saying 28 but I don't know the order?
The book seems to say with a cold engine is this correct?

Any help grateful received
/Users/nickgilljones/Desktop/Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 14.53.54.png

Re: Head re- torquing

Nick
When I bought my bike I was told it was newly commissioned and to run it in.
What I hadn't done was re-torque the head or even check it.
It was not even 20ft lb
All re done and water tight again!
/Users/nickgilljones/Desktop/Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 14.53.54.png

Re: Head re- torquing

Nick yes I tend to torque up to 20ft lb as the barrel threads are never the best and have never had a problem especially with the copper head gaskets and a thin smear of silicon.
Standard cross torque from centre out is correct so sounds like you did a top job.