Handle bars

Nick
My 1979 m2 has flat bars I would welcome advise on what to replace them with as I need to raise the riding position
/Users/nickgilljones/Desktop/Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 14.53.54.png

Re: Handle bars

ukpco
I use a pair of shortened Renthall trials handlebars. They come in various rises so you can select a height to give you a suitable riding position.

Re: Handle bars

Hi Nick when I am home next week I think I have a spare standard set

Paul

Re: Handle bars

Sorry Nick can't find them but if I remember correctly a UK standard set of 750 Bonneville bars are very close.

Re: Handle bars

Nick
Thanks bought a cheap bar off day about 3" rise to try and will go up or down from there
/Users/nickgilljones/Desktop/Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 14.53.54.png