HEADLAMP RUBBERS THE LAST BATCH

Arthur Farrow
Hi My mould for headlamp rubbers is currently being returned to me with 15 sets (of 4) rubbers . The last 2 batches were made by my retired mate for fun, but these are now being made professionally (on the same equ and to the same standard) and including tax of course

They are £32.50 posted UK first class per set. Outside UK please ask postage cost.

Payment can be by cheque to me (e mail for address) or paypal (family and friends ONLY please) at arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Re: HEADLAMP RUBBERS THE LAST BATCH

Well done Arthur.

Re: HEADLAMP RUBBERS THE LAST BATCH

Arthur Farrow
So far have sold just 2 sets

This puts me way out of pocket which is a pain in the crankshaft seals!!

Anybody ??

Re: HEADLAMP RUBBERS THE LAST BATCH

Dirk
i would take a set, if still available

Dirk

Re: HEADLAMP RUBBERS THE LAST BATCH

Arthur Farrow
My pleasure Dirk

I will need your address in Germany (and e mail address) and to work out postage

arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Re: HEADLAMP RUBBERS THE LAST BATCH

Arthur Farrow
Still available