Great to meet you at the show!

Karen
Great stand and lovely to see those bikes!  Thanks for the very motivating chat and I'll be in touch about my Zephyr :)

RE: Great to meet you at the show!

gasman
Administrator
No problem look forward to hearing from you
Kev

Kevin Bayliss

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:19:09 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Great to meet you at the show!

Great stand and lovely to see those bikes!  Thanks for the very motivating chat and I'll be in touch about my Zephyr :)

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.n6.nabble.com/Great-to-meet-you-at-the-show-tp5000779.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML