Front mudguard

Titan500
Anyone got a front Mudguard with two beaks on hand theyd care to sell :)?

Re: Front mudguard

gasman
Administrator
Nice try, I don't have any on mine otherwise you'd be welcome

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Aug 2014, at 00:38, "Titan500 [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone got a front Mudguard with two beaks on hand theyd care to sell :)?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Front-mudguard-tp5001140.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Front mudguard

One with one brake that could be modded I guess?

Re: Front mudguard

Titan500
Thats how mine is anyhow , oh no  , Kev get the fibreglass out you have a new project