Dismantling advice, please.

Stenton
I am in the process of dismantling my SILK, but am having trouble removing the rear swinging arm from the frame. I have studied the exploded diagram in the bike`s loose-leaf manual and removed all the various fastenings so that the cross-tube pivot rotates freely, but cannot work out how to remove it to release the swing-arm.
Another piece of advice regarding the clutch cable would be welcome also; how do I remove the clutch cable from the clutch mechanism?

Re: Dismantling advice, please.

ukpco
For the clutch, loosen the cable at the lever end, lift the rubber shroud at the engine end and unscrew the post under the shroud. Once this is off you can unhook the cable end - it can be a bit of a fiddle but is quite easy as long as there is enough slack.

Re: Dismantling advice, please.

Stenton
Ukpco, thank you for your advice.
Regards, Stenton.