Disc Brake Pads

hendred
Hello,

I'm not sure of the type of pads in the twin disc set up on my Silk; they were in the bike when I got it.  I was expecting a more more powerful brake.  Could you please advise the correct pads and I will replace the current ones.  The hydraulics are ok, master cylinder piston, seals and brake hoses replaced.

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Disc Brake Pads

gasman
Administrator
Mintex LDB19 or  Master Parts MDP2002 where listed for front pads. Kev

Re: Disc Brake Pads

Hi I have the twin disc's on mine they do not compare to modern brakes and do need quite a pull with spirited riding.