Choice of tyres?

Stenton
I know that the original fitment was either Avon Roadrunners or Dunlop TT100s, but would be grateful for advice as to which make and type of tyre to fit to ensure the best wet grip?

Re: Choice of tyres?

I have fitted Avon Road Riders and also Battleaxe BT35's both with great success depending on your riding style. I prefer and have Avon RoadRiders and they do the exact sizes.

Re: Choice of tyres?

hendred
I have Avon Roadriders fitted too.  Work ok for me though I don't push the bike in the rain - too expensive and time consuming to fix if you drop it!