Battery type

Molar
Hello Silk owners. Which battery do I need for my Silk Motor cycle. Size and other info would be useful.
Thanks all. Molar.

Re: Battery type

hendred
12N7 for conventional wet lead acid type or  Motobat MB9U for a sealed AGM.  Some owners have had problems with sealed batteries.  Type " battery " into the search function at the top off the page and you will see all the previous threads on this topic.

Re: Battery type

Molar
Thanks Hendred for your help. I will buy a 12N7 battery and see if the Silk will run. I have had the Silk for 3 years and not got around to sorting it out as yet, but it sure does look good.