At Last

gasman
Administrator
Long time coming but eventually i have the bike ready for the road. As costs involved where way far more than the bike would ever be worth and failing several times to make a new crankshaft I have eventually fitted a TZR250 engine which actually will give the same if not more power and most importantly readability without the hassle of getting new spares if I need them. Maybe not everybody cup of tea but at least its been given new life and not ended up scrapped.

From This

To This