Advice

gasman
Administrator

Paul alias Smokey, yea your right, why give away all my hard work and research for next to nothing. You will be glad to here that both bikes are locked away in the back of my shed and will be worked on as and when I feel like it. So that ride may happen one day. Kev

Re: Advice

Hi Kev, Good decision as you will never be able to replace them its not a Jap bit that thousands were made of

I know its a long way off but next August we may try to arrange something for Popham I know its a long way but its worth it.

Thanks Paul

Re: Advice

Did you get the wiring diagrams to add to the site?

Re: Advice

gasman
Administrator
Chk pdf files.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

"Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you get the wiring diagrams to add to the site?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.n6.nabble.com/Advice-tp5000704p5000706.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Advice

gasman
Administrator
Also a new Silkolene data sheet for the gearbox oil in pdf

Re: Advice

Interesting gear oil sheet, I use Silkolene BOA gear oil after speaking to their oil Guru but I guess the medium gear oil on the sheet seems ok too?

Re: Advice

brian douglas
hi just in case anyone on this forum is interested there is a white silk motorbike sitting in a shed in north queensferry next to the pub ,its been there for about 25 years

Re: Advice

gasman
 If you could call me Brian on 07761314999 thanks Kev