2 stroke tips

Anyone got any tips on what they use or how they have the pump or pre-mix on the Silk?

I am using Silkolene Comp 2 with the oil pump cable just loose at tick over speed throttle closed and I am also using a 50:1 in the tank to run in but it is a bit smokey bombfire and wondered if to drop the premix?

Re: 2 stroke tips

Staffs
Yes drop the petrol oil mix, The silk pump is set and calibrated through out the throttle action with the cable set as you have small amount of free play. so extra oil is not necessary. Make your neighbourhood a smoke free zone.