2 stroke oil

peter Whitwell
What's your suggestions these days mineral 2T or part synthetic or fully synthetic ?

Re: 2 stroke oil

hendred
This topic has been raised a couple of times - try the search function to find all the responses.  Several people are using Silkolene Comp2 fully synthetic, I use Morris Road and Race +2 semi synthetic, and a long term Silk owner uses mineral oil without problems. Pay your money and take your pick as they say!

Re: 2 stroke oil

Comp 2 for me every time but thats my preference

Re: 2 stroke oil

peter Whitwell
Thanks Paul,
The reason for asking is i have been given around 25 litres of mineral but I've been using synthetic for a while so question really is to buy more synthetic or use the mineral, thanks for your comments

Re: 2 stroke oil

I know what I would do, especially as the mineral would be more susceptible to soot build up. The synthetic oils are very low ash.

Re: 2 stroke oil

peter Whitwell
Paul. thanks i appreciate your help- sounds good to me.