1977 Silk 700s Mk II

Stenton
I am rebuilding my 1977 Silk and would like to know the correct part number for the rubber rear chain gaiters, and where to get them from, please.

Re: 1977 Silk 700s Mk II

hendred
I suggest you put " Yet more MZ gaiter stuff" in the search box.  You will find a lot of information on this topic.  I have  05.28.042 on my bike, others have had problems with these and give alternative numbers which worked for them.  The MZ Shop in the UK and Ost2rad in Germany supply them, probably find them on EBay from MZ parts suppliers too.

Hope this helps

Re: 1977 Silk 700s Mk II

Stenton

Thank you for helpful suggestions, and I will see what I can find.

On 19/05/2020 14:38, hendred [via Silk Motorcycles] wrote:
I suggest you put " Yet more MZ gaiter stuff" in the search box.  You will find a lot of information on this topic.  I have  05.28.042 on my bike, others have had problems with these and give alternative numbers which worked for them.  The MZ Shop in the UK and Ost2rad in Germany supply them, probably find them on EBay from MZ parts suppliers too.

Hope this helps

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/1977-Silk-700s-Mk-II-tp5001911p5001912.html
To unsubscribe from 1977 Silk 700s Mk II, click here.
NAML