15th July 1981 MCN advert 700s

peter Whitwell
Silk 700s 3000 miles only, Silk group managing directors "flagship" machine actually featured in classic bike magazine unused for 18months immaculate £2950 phone 0203 26213.

Have we record of this beauty? who's the proud owner?

Re: 15th July 1981 MCN advert 700s

hendred
Sorry, way before my serious interest in Silks.  Couldn't afford a Silk then, only read about them in Motorcycle Sport.  Best part of £3K was about 1/5 of the price of semi detached house in Loughborough in those days. You had a choice of Velocettes for £100!